6.01.2005

Films

Seeing as how I was tagged by Andrea quite some time ago, I guess it is time I do this, eh?!

Total number of films I own on DVD/Video:
I don't really own very many, if even any. My parents own a lot, probably like 15-20 on DVD, 35-40 on VHS. I'm not sure. I'm not very good at estimating.

The last film I bought: Again, I don't buy many films...Napoleon Dynamite was the last one someone in my house bought though...I think.

The last film I watched:
Ladder 49

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
1. The Sound of Music - I remember watching it from the time a was really little and thinking it was cool that Gretel was about my age (she is five...). My sisters and I used to watch this a lot.

2. Benny & Joon - Is one of my favorites...it just is...

3. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Definitely one of my all time favorites too. I have watched this a ton with my sisters as well, we have mostly all of it memorized, and quote it often.

4. St. Ives - So yeah, I guess I am kind of going for all the ones I love to watch with my sisters. :-P We just watched it last week...and have most of it memorized too.

5. Rear Window - This is probably my favorite Hitchcock film, and it was the first of his works I ever saw, and I love it.

I tag Melodee, Rachel, and Amanda (hey, good thing you are coming home tomorrow!!!).

Edit: So, I guess I just won't tag anyone then...I realized after posting this that Melodee and Rach have already done it. I'm so behind the times, what can I say?!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for FINALLY playing, girlie!

By the way, Melodee already did it and she already tagged Rachel. Try and keep up, will ya??

Yay!! Amanda's coming home today!!

Brian Murnion said...

Very nice anna. I've never seen Benny & Joon and St. Ives. They are now at the top of my to see list.

Brian Murnion said...

hmmm....I love reading new post on other peoples site. (wink wink)

Brian Murnion said...

still!