8.22.2005

we're bound to be afraid

Hey. I say "hey" too much. I sound like a....well something. Besides, who write a blog post that begins with "Hey"? (I do, apparently.)

The important (or not so important, it's up to you) things I have to say are these:

1. Go to your nearest Gap store and try on a pair of their jeans, whether or not you have any intention of purchasing them. They will give you a free iTunes download.

2. About a Boy is movie worth seeing and I would really like to see it again.

3. My sister and I invented some "cool hot indie preppy clothes" which I do realize is a double oxymoron, but fun to talk about none the less.

4. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable, or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?

Fours the lucky number tonight.

10:42 is the lucky time, it is bedtime.


If I don't go crazy, I'll lose my mind.

2 comments:

Rachel Schaner said...

hey! you listened to pop music?? were you wearing a cool hot indie preppy outfit while you did it though? ~Rach

Brian Murnion said...

What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. (Rob is hott!)