10.18.2005

I'm kind of tired...

Today was a big day. I quit my job. I have three weeks left, which amounts to no more than six days, or a total of 36 hours. This doesn't really seem right, or normal, but then, when is something I do "normal"? And for that matter, what does normal really mean anyways? I really don't hate my job as much as it seems...


I have wondered for a long time whether I am right or left brained...and while I suppose this didn't really help me, I find it strangely interesting.













Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz



I need a camera. Mine definitely does not work. I'm not sure how this is possible, but the film came back completely blank. I'm beginning to wonder about my knowledge of cameras. Perhaps I am just insanely stupid. Still, a new camera would be amazing.

Four weeks and three days...

4 comments:

Rachel Schaner said...

umm...great quiz. is this for real? I got 16 left/16 right too!
i'm sorry your camera doesn't work...perhaps its the insanely stupid one, considering it has neither a left or right brain...

Anna Murnion said...

then that probably means its not accurate. because I didn't think we would be the same...

Amanda said...

I was 16/16 too, but I bet we didn't answer all the questions the same.

Anonymous said...

I was 8/7