1.05.2006

The weight is a gift or, this life is a gift, or, thoughts about things I do not deserve...

This past week has been one never to be forgotten. It sends me into a fury of thoughts at the amazingness of God's goodness. I can spend an entire week not really doing anything in particular and love it so much and know that it was a week well spent. Brian has documented things beautifully, so go read about it while I save my breath.

So friends, I have decided it is time to become a more faithful blogger. A post every month (or less) doesn't cut it. (Especially when my posts are really not about anything.) I am not promising my future posts will be about "anything" more than my previous ones have been, but they will be more frequent, and hopefully more worth-reading.


Album of the week:
"The Weight is A Gift" by Nada Surf
(especially "Always Love" and "In the Mirror")

No comments: