7.06.2006

The Walkmen

Brooke, this one's for you.

(Remember that time when you told me I should turn this uber-boring blog into something better...something about music...? This is the first attempt at that.)

I recently got a hold of an issue of
"Time Out Chicago" and while flipping through its pages I stopped at the music section when a blurb on The Walkmen caught my eye. This reminded me that I have their album Bows + Arrows and that I like their album Bows + Arrows. Check out "Hang On Siobhan" on insomniac nights and "The Rat" & "New Years Eve" any time. Their newest album, A Hundred Miles Off is out now, I have yet to hear it, but go here to see part of a video for the song "Louisiana." I thought it was funny, but I don't know why you can only watch the first 30 seconds.

More to come...possibly.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

buffering...you should check out...buffering... their really cool ...buffering...float in the video
Done
I have been listening to the music you gave me last week and enjoying it. I heard a keane song on the radio. maybe i can borrow your cd.