4.20.2005

Andrea, this is all for you.

This post is for Andrea.

Thanks to your convincing, I did not venture out into the snow and drive to class this afternoon only to find that it had been cancelled. No, I stayed at home where it is (kind of) nice and warm. Pitcures are the best I can do. ;-)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The reason I did not go to class this morning. (Rachel took this picture through the window...it was kinda cold and snowy outside.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Poor things. This is after it stopped snowing and started to slowly melt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If there was a reward for the wettest snow, we would win. The trampoline and the trees are sagging down from the weight.

3 comments:

Brian Murnion said...

I hope that snow is not heading here! I like our light breezy 65 degree weather.

Andrea said...

Nice. Great pics, Annie! I especially like the tulip one. :)

Rachel Schaner said...

It's stupid...stupid snow! lol! it makes for some very lovely pictures though, i love the tulip one!