4.30.2005

"If I were...."

Andrea started this game on Kindred Spirits and tagged me. I am not going to tag anyone, so just answer if you feel like it. Or answer one. Or something cool like that.

Here's the scoop on how to play: I pick 5 occupations out of the list below and post my answers. Then I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. If I tag you, and you don't want to be a part of this, then that is okay. Just let me know and I'll tag someone else. Make sure you note who tagged you!

The "questions": If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

My Answers ~
1. If I could be a scientist, I would most definitely be a marine biologist living someplace very near an ocean and be an underwater photographer on the side.

2. If I could be a farmer, I would grow fields of sunflowers and spelt. And I would get to wear one of those very cool straw hats.

3. If I could be a missionary, I would go to Mexico. I would even learn let myself learn Spanish, which I have no desire whatsoever to do.

4. If I could be a psycholgist, I would write my own theory of development by combining all of the best parts of every theory I had ever read and discard the rest, and work only with children. Or else I would discover how to help young girls who have struggled with eating disorders.

5. If I could be an astronaut, I would be fulfilling a dream I have had ever since I was a child. Although, I really don't think I would want to be an astronaut now, and would probably be too terrified to set foot in a space shuttle. Hey, it sounded fun with I was little. I guess I would rather just be an astronomer.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for playing, Annie!