4.08.2005

This is only the beginning.

The sky has been screaming with a desire to rain all day. It has finally come. Yes, we have rain.

I decidedly do not like driving in the dark, in the rain, or on torn up roads. Any combination of the three is definitely not for me, and all three taken together is most definitely not my cup of tea.

Speaking of tea...I am glad to say that I am now addicted to tea. (As long as it isn't black or green or white.)

The Shins are marvelous.

Tomorrow is Saturday and I am getting my hair cut. I am planning for it to be a beautiful day -- and I am aiming to try to make sure I think of it that way whether it feels beautiful, or not.

4 comments:

Brian Murnion said...

Your Hair Looks Great.

Rachel Schaner said...

AHHH! yay for rain! the shins are marvelous, and your hair does look great! where is the quote from? i like it! ;)

Anna Murnion said...

Thank you, I am glad that at least you guys like it.

Ray - the quote is from John Calvin's Institutes (thanks to Melodee).

Brian Murnion said...

I've read John Clavin's Institutes. He's kinda funny...